Sunday, June 16, 2024

Deimos #3 - inked pages and a short story.

I recently rediscovered some pages I'd inked for the third Deimos episode and abandoned, making way for the very talented Alessio Slonimsky! The thing is I was in a really bad place, mentally and I was at a point where I considered giving up drawing. That's when I disappeared from the internet for a long time... (Sorry for having scared some of you, folks!).

Now the pages and some character design.







And now something I scripted, draw and colored for the Deimos Special Anniversary! I created a fun character for the occasion that I though was very fun, Gab aka Gabriel the archangel... I studied a few wrestling holds for the occasion, which adds a little more fun.






Here are the covers of the two comics mentioned in the article. Deimos is the property of Patrick Fillion and Class Comics






No comments:

Post a Comment